Argumenta Oeconomica is an international, peer-reviewed semiannual journal. We are donated by Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Argumenta Oeconomica is covered in Clarivate Analytics services:
– Social Sciences Citation Index ©
– Social Scisearch ©
– Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition
as well as in Elsevier service: Scopus and Copernicus.
Impact Factor: 0,347
5-year Impact Factor: 0,366
Scopus (SJR): Q4 – 0,1
Index Copernicus (ICV): 117,28(Data on: 23rd of July 2019)
The magazine received 40 points in the scientific journals specified by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education 2019.
Papers published in the ARGUMENTA OECONOMICA encompass the following areas of Economics and Management
– theoretical foundations
– practical evaluation of methodologies
– case studies and justification of research projects
– surveys of the state-of-the-art.